Saturday, June 30, 2012

Look what I found!

To those of you who know me, hello again.
To those of you running across this blog by accident, I hope this happy accident becomes a habit.
So let's all become a little better acquainted. I've been writing for awhile now, not in a blog, but in different magazines and newspapers that have taken the risk and published my work. I love words, and I love the worlds that they open. People respond to words, sometimes immediately, and sometimes it takes a little longer to sink in and make an impression. But words are powerful, even the smallest ones. 
But I digress. I'm starting this blog now, today, as a way to reach out to you, to become part of your world and welcome you into mine. To tell you about things I find, things I love, things I live. To become your friend. We all have struggles and adventures and desires, and sometimes it's just nice to know that we're not alone in those things. 
Here's to you, finding what you're looking for
liesel

No comments:

Post a Comment