Friday, September 7, 2012

Foxy Foxworthy

I have to admit something. I now have a small crush on Jeff Foxworthy. 
Yes, that Jeff Foxworthy.
The You Might Be a Redneck If...Jeff Foxworthy.
Why?
Because he's so much more than that. He's actually something that I really never expected. He's an incredibly well-spoken, passionate Man of God. Who happens to have a wicked sense of humor.
No, he's not Matthew McConaughey hot. In fact, he's slightly dorky. Dude, come on. He's a string bean with a funny accent. But if you look past that, you can see something much greater. And it makes my little heart go pitter-patter.
Yes, I know it's weird.
But I was in my car earlier this week, listening to an interview with him on the K-Love morning show, and he was discussing his new game show on GSN called The American Bible Challenge. What he was saying almost made me fall out of my carseat. Seeing as how I was buckled in, that was quite a feat. 
So just what did the talented Mr. Foxworthy say? While I can't quote him, I can say this much: he's got a huge heart for God, is a proud Christian, a loving father and husband, and wants the world to open its eyes to the true application of the Bible in our lives. 
Surprising, no?
I certainly thought so.
And now I have to admit a slight jealousy of his wife. After all, what's better than a husband who can make you laugh, loves you, and is a true man of God?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment