Thursday, February 7, 2019

Happy Trails

I'll admit that I'm not normally the biggest fan of trail mix. With their mish-mash of peanuts, raisins, candy-coated chocolates, and maybe some other dried fruits of questionable origin, they usually seem almost like someone took all the leftover snacks in their pantry and threw them together. And maybe, once upon a time, they were. Not completely sure, as I haven't Googled the origins of trail mix. And now I'm curious...

Curiosity aside, when I got my hands on the Edamame & Tropical Fusion trail mix by On the Go Snacks, I was pleasantly surprised by the mixture of goodies inside. Cashews, whole roasted edamame, dried banana chips, coconut chips, dried cranberries, raisins...Definitely not your run-of-the-mill trail mix. Far from it. And being that they're Non-GMO, certified organic, and gluten-free, they're a great snack for health-conscious people who want a great alternative to the over-sweetened traditional versions that we all know and (don't) love. Offered in three other varieties including Edamame & Goji Berry Fusion and Edamame & Berries Fusion, there's a flavor for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment