Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tasti-Treats

I'm a sucker when it comes to a good tomato. Big ones, small ones, stumpy ones, perfectly round ones...I'm an equal opportunity eater, but I do have one request: they have to be fresh. And firm. Okay, so I do have a few caveats, but still. Give me a good tomato, and I'll make short work of it, slicing it up to eat as the main player on a sandwich or even just on its own, undressed and unadorned straight from the cutting board. They're packed full of flavor and incredibly juicy, so when you get a fresh one, there's really nothing that needs to be done to them--especially in the case of the small but mighty grape tomato. Seriously. Give me access to a container of grape tomatoes, and my willpower seems to go on a break. Those sweet little fruits (yes, tomatoes are actually fruit, not vegetables--look it up, people) are perfectly poppable and extremely addictive, and the Tasti-Wee cherry tomatoes from Tasti-Lee are like God's candy. 

Vine-ripened until they're ready for picking, Tasti-Lee tomatoes are a premium product with quality and freshness that you can see and taste right away. I had the opportunity to try a few containers and was amazed not only by the plumpness and juiciness of each tomato in the container, but also by the length of time their freshness lasted. As a single woman living on her own, fresh produce has a tendency to get a little past its prime before I get to it, but these little gems stayed tasty until they were gone. To learn more about Tasti-Lee tomatoes, visit Tasti-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment