Monday, March 4, 2019

Wash This!

I love fresh fruit and veggies, but I'm not the best about getting them properly cleaned before I start going to town on them. I'd probably get a few sideways looks from the more concerned set, the people who are much more dedicated to getting all of the dirt and pesticides and whatever else might be on the flesh of their produce. I know, I know, it's terrible--and definitely something that I should change in the interest of simple health. Which is why products like eatCleaner All Natural Triple Action Fruit & Veggie Wash are such a Godsend--especially when they deliver on their promises.

Winner of the World’s Best Technology Gold Prize and Disney iParenting Award, eatCleaner is the only patented, lab tested and proven wash. It's over 99 percent more effective than water in removing waxes, pesticides, and other residues from the surface of fresh produce, which means that the produce you're eating is far safer than after being given a simple rinse under the tap. Add to that the fact that it helps keep your produce fresh up to five times longer, and this seemingly simple wash is a major win. Safe, effective, and plant-based, you won't have to worry about anything harsh from a good wash in eatCleaner.


No comments:

Post a Comment