Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Course Correction...for Love?

You know, I never thought I'd have to pick up another "dating" advice book and have it actually be applicable to my life––after all, I do recall walking down the aisle in a pouffy white dress and saying vows. But here I am, single again. So I guess, on principal, if I decided to hit the stacks in pursuit of some dating advice, then it wouldn't be skeevy. In fact, with my track record, it might be a wise move. Something about the guys I've dated (and was married to) has been off––sometimes obviously, sometimes not so obviously.

Which is precisely what Dawn Maslar addresses in her book, From Heartbreak to Heart's Desire: Developing a Healthy GPS (Guy Picking System).  The book walks you through not only the types of guys you might tend to be"picking," but also what's shaped you and affected why you might be so prone to picking them. It's witty, it's insightful, and it's scientifically based. Best of all, it offers great advice on the ways that you can more finely hone your ability to spot men of quality and how to become more in-tune with your own needs as you learn to better value yourself. For more info, visit 
www.dawnmaslar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment