Saturday, April 19, 2014

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Gluten-Free Pie

As seems to run true to form, I have been woefully neglectful in blogging, having been swamped by a monstrous amount of work and too little time taken out to do anything but.  Which means that almost two weeks has ticked by since my last entry. Tax day has, mercifully, come and gone––which means that's one less thing breathing down my neck and giving me the beady eye. Fortunately, I paid (literally) due diligence in getting estimated tax payments to Uncle Sam last year and escaped the rude awakening that sometimes comes at the end of the year when you find that you owe the IRS for your lack of prudence. 



Still, aside from that daunting task of first preparing my piles of papers for the tax guy to sort out with me, I seem to have had a never-ending list of assignments and various other tasks that have pushed my workdays to their limits and shot through the hours of my days. Which, serendipitously, brings me to a perfect jumping off point to tell you, my faithful readers, about something designed to make the mealtimes of such over-scheduled days as mine a little easier and more convenient––even if you're one of the many who have re-worked their diets to become gluten-free. 

It stands to reason that, when you're considering foods that would first among those to be banished from gluten-free kitchens, pizza would top the list. Fortunately for all the pie-lovers out there, Freschetta Pizza has developed their Gluten Free Thin and Crispy Crust Pizzas, a tasty new line of thin crust pizzas made sans gluten. Perfectly ooey-gooey and cheesy, the 4 Cheese Medley flavor is so good you'll never notice what's missing; and the crust is light, airy, and crispy––which means it fully delivers on both taste and texture. Piled with a premium blend of cheeses including mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, and Asiago, the 4 Cheese Medley is great for any cheese-head; and the Signature Pepperoni Pizza loads it up with bold and meaty pepperoni. It's a slice of gluten-free heaven. (www.freschetta.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment