Tuesday, April 1, 2014

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away

I don't generally read sci-fi novels; but when when I ran across this one, I have to admit, my curiosity was definitely piqued. I mean, come on––the whole idea of this story is that people live on different planets where everyone eats strange foods that don't really have any kind of caloric impact, and gravity is a moot point. Definitely not your run-of-the-mill jaunt through outer-space and an off-the-wall bit of humor penned by a creatively-minded professor who obviously thinks outside the box, Chocolate Chocolate Moons is great for anyone who wants a break from reality and loves some sci-fi fun with a mysterious twist or two thrown in. Round out your reading list and satisfy your sweet tooth with this debut book from Jackie Kingon. Visit http://www.jackiekingon.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment