Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thumbing the pages

Ahhh....September. 
Such a momentous month. And who can believe it's already almost over?
Where the heck did it go?
I, for one, am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that summer will officially be over in a mere matter of days. The cooler weather is starting to tickle the edges of the day, fall fashions are creeping their way into people's closets...And The September Issues are out on newsstands.
Say it with me, people: The. September. Issue. 
The issue of issues. 
If you're like me, you love the September issue. Especially when we're talking VOGUE. This year, it's nearly encyclopedic in proportion. No, make that Biblical. It's absolutely huuuuge. And gorgeous. 
But that's just me talking. 
Go ahead, call me a fashion junkie. 
I'm not ashamed.
And really, it's nothing to be ashamed of. After all, fashion is steeped in history and has great bearing on the way people look and feel about themselves. It speaks volumes about people's creativity, and even something as simple as a shoe can make you walk taller...literally and figuratively.
And who couldn't use that?

No comments:

Post a Comment