Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I know I should probably be singing the virtues of rain, but right now, I'd really like for it to be clear and blue outside. Call me strange, but I've never been much on rain. It makes me feel like crawling under the covers and either sleeping or vegging out with a book or movie. None of which are, at the moment, on my agenda. So I'd really like the rain to go away...but I also don't care for it to come back another day. I'd rather it just....not. The world may need rain for certain functions of nature to work; I however, would happily do without it. Raincoats, umbrellas, and Wellies may come in cute patterns and colors now, but the excuse to accessorize does nothing to make the entire prospect more appealing. If I had my rathers, I'd be able to point and click and tell the rain where to go, where to stay, and when to happen, but I wasn't exactly given those wonderful powers of controlling the weather. Who knows, maybe that's a good thing. Lord knows, I try to control enough in my life. Having one more thing to do might be a bad thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment